We were working tirelessly behind closed doors to ensure that our retreats were safe and ready for your arrival. We created a comprehensive guide for all our team to follow when preparing the cottages for your arrival and this initiative includes:
- Steam cleaning of all soft furnishings to include carpets, curtains, beds, headboards carried out at all our retreats
- Hand sanitiser placed in each property
- Our cleaners are supplied with full PPE
- After each departure, all mattresses and pillows sanitised and all protectors changed along with laundry and towels after each change
- All soft furnishings sprayed with a sanitiser
- Guests asked to strip all beds and place their linen and towels in clear plastic bags provided
- Cleaners adhering to our COVID19 guidelines
- Antibacterial spray left in the cottages for guests’ use, along with other basic materials
If you would like a full copy of this guidance, please see our cleaner guidelines document (pdf).
IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES
- The doors to our office remain closed to customers.
- The keys for our retreats are now available at the property in a secure key safe
- Laminated parking permits are now left inside the cottage
- All guests have been advised of these new arrangements
We really appreciate the huge support we continue to receive from our owners, customers, and suppliers. As a small, family business it means the world to us and we can’t wait to see you here in the Lakes again soon.
In the meantime, keep safe and well,
Michelle and Adam