In order to comply with social distancing rules
- The doors to our office are now open but please be respectful of social distancing.
- The keys for your chosen accommodation will be available at the property in a secure key safe and laminated parking permits will be left inside the cottage.
the latest Local updates:
We have been working tirelessly to ensure that our retreats are safe and ready for your arrival.
We have created a comprehensive guide for all our team to follow when preparing the cottages for your arrival and this initiative includes:
- Steam cleaning of all soft furnishings to include carpets, curtains, beds, headboards has been carried out at all our retreats
- Hand sanitiser has been placed in each property
- Our cleaners will be supplied with full PPE
- After each departure, all mattresses and pillows will be sanitised and all protectors changed along with laundry and towels after each change
- All soft furnishings will be sprayed with a sanitiser
- Guests will be asked to strip all beds and place their linen and towels in clear plastic bags provided
- Cleaners will adhere to our COVID19 guidelines
- AN antibacterial spray will be left in the cottages for guests’ use, along with other basic material
If you would like a full copy of this guidance, please see our cleaner guidelines document (pdf).
‘Rule of Six’
If you have a direct booking with us and it is affected by the ‘Rule of Six’ in England
- It is your responsibility to understand whether your booking is affected and whether or not you are able to travel.
- If there are more than 6 people in your group, you are welcome to change your dates up to 12 months ahead but please contact us, we will be happy to discuss your individual booking.
- We continue to offer all direct bookings who are affected by a complete UK Government lockdown the option to move their dates. This also includes your chosen property being placed in a local area lockdown at the time of arrival.
- View the latest government information for England.
If you live in an area in England categorised by the government as ‘Very High’ or Tier 3
- If we are able to open, we will continue to offer all direct bookings who are affected the option to move their dates. This includes your chosen property being placed in a local area lockdown at the time of arrival.
- Dependent on the start date of your booking you may rearrange your booking to new dates, with no amendment fee by emailing us.